I offer an extensive list of services built up from my various experience and knowledge gathered over the years.
- Researching and arranging travel plans
- Local on-site office organisation, decluttering and filing (travel charges may apply)
- Email management
- Diary/calendar management
- Review and analyse current admin business processes/systems and implement changes to improve the everyday running of your business
- General admin including ordering resources, logging of expenses/receipts, typing up notes and helping to reduce that mountain of paperwork!
- Data collation and input
- Creating, editing and formatting documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Typing-up reports
- Creating forms, templates and process guides specifically for your business
- Setup and maintenance of a CRM system
Other Business Support Services
- Event co-ordination (including venue-finding, organising attendees and administration of entire event)
- Online research
- On-site/remote minute taking (travel charges may apply)
- Basic book-keeping
However, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss other requirements as I may still be able to help, or at least point you in the direction of someone who can.
I offer three options, so you can choose the best fit for your business needs.
My standard hourly rate is £28 with a minimum charge of one-hour followed by increments of 15 minutes.
This suits businesses who perhaps need a certain task carrying out each week or month or just a one-off task, e.g. setting up a template or some online research you just haven’t got time for.
I track my time and provide a report and invoice at the end of the month/task as agreed.
For ongoing support, this is probably your best option.
You pay in advance for a specific number of hours each month which guarantees my time and can be used for a variety of tasks.
I get to know your business better and can work with you to improve admin systems and business processes.
You will also receive priority for any additional hours you require.
I can provide a quote for a specific project to enable you to budget effectively and know that you can hand over a larger task to be dealt with efficiently and professionally every step of the way.
Whichever option you choose, I adapt my approach to individual clients as all businesses are unique and I understand how important yours is to you.
Even if you know you need some additional support but are unsure what you could outsource, get in touch and I can offer some advice on what I can do to help. I offer a free, no obligation consultation to see how I can help you and your business.